BUILT IN 1887
The Oxford was Coronado’s first hotel, constructed in 1887 near The Ferry Landing to house executives involved with the building of The Del. At a later point, the building served as housing for female hotel employees. After falling into disrepair, the building was acquired by The Del and relocated to the property in the 1980s where it was adapted for use as administrative offices.
ESTIMATED: SPRING 2021
As part of the Master Plan, The Oxford will undergo an exterior and interior renovation appropriate for its setting at the new main entry. The exterior of the building will be restored to its original color.
The Oxford will continue to serve as administrative office space for Hotel del Coronado employees.